5 Ways to Extend Your Brand & Build Your Business
Most companies invest in branding their stationery, websites and marketing collateral. But many firms fail to extend their brand into other venues where it can have a significant impact on their business results.
Here are 5 brand extension opportunities that your company can start taking advantage of today.
- When you do speaking engagements, offer branded products for purchase or as giveaways (booklets, CDs and DVDs with your material on them). Make sure any handouts are branded, and if your audience needs to take notes you can provide branded pens and notepads.
- When exhibiting at trade shows, make sure your booth and any materials you pass out are branded. Consider offering branded promotional giveaways such as an item relevant to your business. Your sales team that is staffing the booth can be outfitted in branded apparel.
- When delivering your products and services to clients, brand the delivery mechanism, whether it's a shopping bag, a box, package, 2-pocket folder, binder or CD.
- When your staff is in contact with the public or traveling within your marketplace, use vehicle graphics and company apparel to maximize your brand and create a professional image.
- When communicating to clients and/or employees via emails, memos, newsletters, policy/training materials or company events, use branded materials - email signatures, manuals, signage at events, slide shows, etc.
You'll enjoy great results from taking the time to communicate your corporate identity to customers, prospects, and the market at large at every opportunity. Think about it:
- You communicate clearly and consistently who you are and what you offer.
- You build brand recognition - when your prospects or customers receive something from you, they know right away who it's from!
- You create a strong identity for your employees - they know the brand and what it stands for.
- You leverage your brand to a wider audience, increasing awareness in the marketplace - so when you reach out in sales efforts, you're not an unknown!
Branding for Business!
Once you've decided to extend your brand, the options are endless!
- CDs, DVDs
- Email Signatures
- Employee Training Materials
- Mailing Labels
- Pocket Folders
- Sales Proposals
- Shipping Cartons
- Shopping Bags
- Staff Apparel
- Trade Show Booth
- Trade Show Graphics
- Vehicle Graphics